Destinations: Puri – Konark Sightseeing – Excursion to Chilka Lake – Bhubaneswar
Duration : 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova / Scorpio / Tempo Traveler as per the category opted and number of people.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered Entrances fee
- In case of incomplete tour no refund due to personal reasons and natural calamity.
- Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
Day 01 :- Bhubaneswar – Puri
Arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Puri. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day for leisure.
Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 02 :- Puri – Konark Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the Lord Jagannath Temple (built in 15th Century AD, crowned with Vishnu’s wheel & flag ). Then visit the famous Sun Temple at Konark and enjoy at the Chandrabhaga beach nearby. Afterwards proceed to golden beach, which is shallow enough to walk out a long distance, with superb surf.
Evening for leisure activities. Overnight stay at Puri hotel.
Day 03 :- Excursion to Chilka Lake
After breakfast, start for day excursion to Chilika Lake which is famous for Irrawaddy Dolphins. Enjoy boating at Satpada (at own cost) and visit the lagoon where the lake meets into Bay of Bengal.
Evening back to Puri. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 04 :- Puri – Bhubaneswar (Enroute sightseeing) (65 kms / 2 hrs
After Breakfast, check-out and proceed to Bhubaneswar. Enroute visit Sakhigopal temple, Pipili village, Dhauli, Lingaraj Temple & Nandankanan. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Rest of the day, if time persists shall be at leisure. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05 :- Bhubaneswar Hotel – Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport (65 kms / 2 hrs)
Post breakfast, check-out from hotel, transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.